Monday, August 7, 2017

Check out my Digital Portfolio!

Hello! Please visit my new digital portfolio. I had fun making this archive of my work and even included my curriculum vitae. Here is the home page:


Here is the beginning of my Curriculum Vitae page. I included awards, presentations,  skills, languages, hobbies, publications, affiliations, education and experience.


Next I have my GIS projects page. Here is shared work from my recent internship as well as maps I made in classes.

Finally, I have a contact page.  This website is relatively simple but dense with information at the same time.  I will use this website for future employers!


1 comment:

Check out my Digital Portfolio!

Hello! Please visit my new digital portfolio . I had fun making this archive of my work and even included my curriculum vitae. Here is the ...